Our Indoor Playground falls under the Phase 4 re-opening plan set forth by the Government of Saskatchewan. We will be following protocols set by the Government of Saskatchewan to provide the best possible experience for families this summer! We hope you will support local and join us for drop ins in our Indoor Playground!
We will be adhering to the following guidelines at this time:
- To ensure space for physical distancing, we will be limiting the Indoor Playground to a maximum of 40 participants at any 1 time. All participants not from the same household will need to practice physical distancing while using the Indoor Playground.
- Parents must actively supervise their children while using the Indoor Playground. Parents not supervising their children may be asked to leave.
- All parents entering the facility will need to complete a Declaration of Compliance & Risk Agreement Form (only need to be completed once) and a Daily Screening Form (this form will need to be completed each time the family enters the facility. These forms will be available in the facility to fill out as well.
- As per current facility policies, all parents entering the facility for an indefinite period of time will need to bring and wear a mask.
- Families using the Indoor Playground after classes will still need to check in at the cafe before use.
- Our Indoor Playground staff will be disinfecting during use, and the Indoor Playground will receive a full-disinfection daily as well as increased cleaning protocols throughout the week.
- Our Indoor Playground will be open Tuesday & Wednesdays 9AM-12PM and 5PM-8PM, and Saturdays from 9AM-1PM.
Gymnastics Saskatchewan COVID-19 Protocols – https://gymsask.com/covid-19-resources/
Government of Saskatchewan COVID-19 Protocols – http://www.saskatchewan.ca/COVID19