Hello everyone! Below is a message from Danni about SK first Trials :
Sorry this is going out a little late but I’ve been away a lot lately!
The following athletes have been chosen to trial for the Sask First Team this year:
These athletes were chosen based on the following criteria:
– Good attendance throughout the past competition season, summer training, and current competition season
– Shows good execution in Sask First routines
– Has advanced skills for their current competition level that are executed well
– Shows potential to move up in level
– Level 2 or higher in all the events they compete in
– Scores well in physical abilities testing, is not scoring zero in more than one category
Feel free to contact me or Amanda with any questions that you may have!
Please have your registration form into the gym by October 15th Cheques can be made payable to Gymnastics Adventure. You will be receiving an invoice you can pay online as well.
WAG Head Coach,
Competitive Director, Gymnastics Adventure