WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
How to Get Here
- Attached is a map with our location (as well, here is a link to Google Maps – http://goo.gl/qylqtX). We are found at 210 Leonard Street, just off of McDonald street and Henderson Drive.
Where to Park
- Attached is a small map with parking areas indicated.
- Overflow parking is available on the street.
- A concession will be open all weekend during competition hours
- Our concession will sell both snacks, as well as meal items (see attached menu for food items & cafe hours)
- We accept cash, debit & credit
- Our competition schedule is attached to this email & posted on our blog – Prairie Invite Schedule
- Piper Sports Photography will be set up at the competition, offering photos of athletes throughout the weekend. Kiosks where you can view photos and purchase directly will be set up in the cafe area.
- No shoes in our facility – we have a coatroom at the front with plenty of room for boots and coats!
- We can take cash/credit/debit
- $8 admission (Fri-Sat), $5 admission (Sun) for the Prairie Invitational
Competition (excluding athletes)
- Programs will be available for purchase
- We have an incredible selection of items available to win in a raffle draw during the weekend!
- Pro-shop will be set up with a large variety of gymsuits, shorts & other gear to purchase.
- Our Indoor Playground will not be open
- Parent and athletes, please use the far stairs (by washrooms)