By registering for classes at A-Mazing Adventures, you accept the following policies:
REGISTRATION POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- All registrations must be paid at the time of registration.
- 15% Discount available for families registering 3 or more children. Discount applied to 3rd registration and/or lesser of the 3. (Must be siblings). Discount is automatically applied during registration.
- Refunds are available if received within the first 2 weeks of classes. A $20.00 administration fee will be deducted along with the number of classes attended. During the third week of class, a credit will be issued for a cancelled registration. No credits/refunds issued after the 3rd week of classes.
- All NSF cheques will be charged $20.00.
- Minimum of 5 participants must be registered in order for a class to run.
- A-mazing Adventures reserves the right to ask an athlete to leave a program should they be disrespectful to a coach or staff member.
- For all levels, if your child cannot work independently you may be asked to assist.
- If you child is under the age of 12 and participating in a program that is 60 mins or less we require a supervising parent or guardian in the facility at all times.
MEMBERSHIP & INSURANCE FEE
All participants will be charged a annual membership & insurance fee of $30.00 per child. The fee is valid during the September 1, 2017 to August 31, 2018. The fee is only refundable if cancellation is received prior to the start date of the class. Depending on the which class you register for, this membership & insurance fee is paid to: Gymnastics Saskatchewan / Gymnastics Canada or Cheer Saskatchewan / Cheer Canada or Movement Adventure Inc.
All personal information is disclosed to Gymnastics Saskatchewan, Gymnastics Canada, Cheer Saskatchewan, and Cheer Canada.
WAIVER OF RELEASE OF LIABILITY
In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in the A-mazing Adventure Inc., Movement Adventures Inc., Gymnastics Adventure Assoc. Inc. and T&T Adventure Club Inc., athletic/sports program, related events and activities, the undersigned acknowledges, appreciates, and agrees that:
PHOTO RELEASE WAIVER
I hereby authorize A-Mazing Adventures to publish photographs of myself and/or my minor child or children, and our names and likenesses, for use in A-Mazing Adventures print, online and video-based marketing materials, or any other publications. I hereby release and hold harmless A-Mazing Adventures from any reasonable expectation of privacy or confidentiality for myself and for my minor child or children. Further, I attest that I am the parent or legal guardian of my child or children and that I have full authority to consent and authorize A-Mazing Adventures to use their likenesses and names.