We are excited to announce that A-Mazing Adventure has chosen to fundraise with Mom’s Pantry again! We are confident that they can help us reach our fundraising goals as they have over 40 years experience in the food industry, high quality products, great customer service and 100% money back guarantee.
Everyone involved is encouraged to purchase these products and to pass on the order forms and information to everyone in their network. Orders can be taken from friends, neighbours, community members and relatives. You can assist greatly by taking orders to your place of employment, social or sports clubs. It is with your effort and commitment that we will be able to reach our fundraising goal.
Mom’s Pantry Packages have been handed out at the gym, with more available at the Front Desk.
For every $100 ordered you will receive a $10.00 credit toward competitive fees / recreational classes / birthday parties.
Orders for this fundraiser are to be handed into the office or completed on-line by WEDNESDAY May 12th, 2021 with pick up on FRIDAY May 28th, 2021 between 4:30 – 7:00pm at Amazing Adventure. Absolutely NO late orders will be accepted and you will receive an email prior to delivery day as a reminder. The product is frozen so MUST be picked up on delivery date as we do not have appropriate storage.
*PICKUP INSTRUCTIONS WILL BE EMAILED / POSTED OUTLINING COVID-19 GUIDELINES
How to Order (choose 1 of 2 options below)
Option 1 – Use printed order forms
Ensure that the CUSTOMER and SELLER is written clearly on the front of the order form. Payment can be made by cash or cheque (payable to Gymnastics Adventure). Forms available from the Front Desk.
Option 2 – Place order online at www.momspantry.ca
- Go to the ONLINE ORDERING BOX in the top right corner of the website.
- If this is your first time ordering with Mom’s Pantry, you will need to CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT in order to register as a customer.
- Enter your email and password (if you have just created one, enter it now) and press LOGIN.
- Choose the FUNDRAISING ORDER option.
- When pop up appears, enter the ORDER NUMBER 330065 and the GROUP PASSCODE 24436.
- Place order and checkout.
- Print receipt and wait for communication regarding pickup date.